Prices frozen for this coming season
Player registrations for the 2022/23 season with Moretonville Junior Football Club are now open.
Moretonville has one clear aim – to provide a fun, safe and positive environment for hundreds of children to develop their love of football.
More than 500 players were part of the Moretonville family last year, along with dozens of coaches, referees, volunteers, committee members and, of course, you, the parents and carers.
We recognise the current cost of living pressures, and we are pleased to confirm that the membership fees are being frozen this year.
The one-off payment is £175, with discount rates for siblings and training only of £125. There are also discounts for coaches and committee members.
To register, visit the club website https://www.moretonville.org.uk/product-category/membership-registration/
You can also pay by instalments, more details on this below. There are also discounts for coaches and club volunteers.
All the fees go towards running, and improving, the club. Some of the things paid for by your player fees include:
- Ground improvements – remedial work to improve drainage, resurfacing the car park, regular grass-cutting and maintenance
- Equipment – all the goals across every age group are now wheeled – no more carry heavy metal goals on a Saturday morning!
- Premises – Maintaining the clubhouse and pitch maintenance
- Referees for every home game – Moretonville prides itself on training and developing referees
- Hiring the Royal Latin School all-weather pitch – this facility is the best in the area and provides a great surface and environment
We will also be announcing some exciting plans to invest in your children during the coming season.
We look forward to welcoming returning members to the Moretonville family once again and to seeing new faces for what promises to be another fantastic season with the club.
Any questions on anything to do with registration please email email@example.com
All the details on fees, discounts and instalment payments are below